Management of the company
The Edinburgh Innovations (EI) Board of Directors, comprising senior representatives from the University of Edinburgh, has overall governance responsibility and oversees the strategic direction and performance of the company. A senior management team, comprising the heads of each functional area, guides the company's day-to-day operations.
Board of directors:
- Mr Hugh Edmiston (The University of Edinburgh)
- Professor Lesley Yellowlees (The University of Edinburgh)
- Professor Jonathan Seckl (The University of Edinburgh)
- Professor Bruce Whitelaw (The University of Edinburgh)
- Ms Tracey Slaven (The University of Edinburgh)
- Professor Chris Breward (The University of Edinburgh)
Senior management team:
- Dr George Baxter, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr Gordon Donald, Chief Operating Officer
- Mr Chris Cope, Chief Financial Officer
Minutes, agenda and papers of Board meetings
Annual accounts and auditors’ report
Company registration information
Edinburgh Innovations Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary company (limited by shares) of the University of Edinburgh.
The company registration number is SC148048.
The company was created in March 1998 as a result of the merger of UnivEd Technologies Ltd (EI's predecessor) and the University's research support office. The company's registration was subsequently merged with Edinburgh Technopole Company Limited (previously registered on 14 December 1993). The company changed its name by special resolution to Edinburgh Innovations Limited on 22 August 2002.
Principal place of business
The principal place of business of the company is at:
1-7 Roxburgh Street
The registered office of the company is:
The EI Freedom of Information Publication Scheme lists information that the company routinely makes available. It contains links to online versions of some of this information, and/or details how access may otherwise be obtained. For more information, view EI's Freedom of Information Publication Scheme. Find out more >